Kindergarten through Grade 4
The curriculum in the Lower School, Grades K – 4, enables our students to develop a respect and love for learning, while acquiring the solid basic skills and knowledge that they will need to continue their own education. It is our intention to give this energetic age group a full and well-rounded program in academic subjects and the creative arts.
In the TASIS England Lower School, our children experience an exciting world of opportunities for learning and developing in a lively, happy, and diverse environment.
Who are we?
- We are a community of learners. We come from every corner of the world, and from all over the United States.
- We speak different languages, we have different accents, and we have fun learning about the world and its cultures.
- We are well-rounded and have many different interests.
- We have different ways of learning.
- We value good behavior, and we show kindness and respect to others.
- We are proud of the fact that the Lower School is a strong community for the whole family. We know relocation is a challenge, and we support the whole family during times of transition.