We love nothing more than to welcome you back "home" to campus. This is the Alumni Relations Team's favorite part of our role here at TASIS England ... seeing you!
There are a few new changes regarding visits to campus. Due to requirements from the UK Department for Education, there are new security measures in place on the Thorpe campus.
Please note that we will be unable to host alumni visits to TASIS England from Wednesday, December 19, 2018 through Wednesday, January 2, 2019 because school will be closed for the holidays.
To book a visit:
Please complete the form below and note the following:
- Campus visits are generally available Monday through Wednesday at 9:30 a.m., although other times may be possible.
- We recommend that, in order to visit on the day you prefer, appointments are booked as far in advance as possible.
- We will need a minimum of one week's notice prior to your arrival on campus.
- We aim to fulfill visit requests, but it must be noted that some times throughout the year can be busier than others and the date you want could already be booked by another alumnus/a.
When you visit:
- Please bring two forms of identification (one of them being a photo ID) for each person in your party.
- All visitors to campus, including our alumni, are required to sign in at the Security Lodge on Ten Acre Lane, receive a visitor’s badge, and will be escorted by a member of faculty or staff while on campus.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
As always, we look forward to welcoming you back to campus. We hope to see you very soon!