The TASIS England Gala is an opportunity for parents to work together and raise funds for school projects. These have ranged from funding a Development Institute for faculty and staff to improving the theatre and investing in STEM.
GALA is a way for us to play an active part in projects that need our help. Donating to improve our School plays a part in our children's lives by providing them with a more modern, safe, and comfortable environment.
The 2020 GALA will take place on March 7 (6-11 p.m.) at the Brooklands Museum, birthplace of British motorsports and aviation. This year’s funds will be allocated to the Sports & Activities Department to pay for much-needed TASIS themed padding for the gym walls. Additional items on the wish list are: new basketball backboards with TASIS crest; new sports logo on the new gym floor; new logo and crest on the brick wall and exterior doors to gyms
The GALA is also a key revenue source for your TASIS England Parent Association (TPA), which is quintessential to TASIS England’s community, bringing families together.
How you can play your part
Key ways to get involved to raise £30,000 for the TASIS Sports and Activities Department:
- Attend the Gala - Buy individual tickets or become a Royal Table Sponsor by buying a full table at the link below!
- Make a gift directly to TASIS
- Contribute to our Auction by donating an item or services
- Bid on Auction items
If you have an item or experience to donate, contact Sheila Shaulis to discuss at email@example.com
Gala 2020, are you joining us?
- Dress code is Smart Dress. This can be anything from simple cocktail dresses or trousers for ladies and jackets, no ties for men. Dress comfortably and be ready to have a night of fun and fundraising! Please note that it can be cool in the antique motor shed, so you may prefer to bring a coat to wear while perusing the vintage cars.
- The evening will include a cocktail hour during which you’ll be able to look through our auction catalogue online and place silent bids.
- Three-course meal with a choice of white or red wine (or both!).
- Chance to bid live on some of the higher-profile items.