We love nothing more than to welcome you back "home" to campus. This is the Alumni Relations Team's favorite part of our role here at TASIS England ... seeing you!
Following government guidance, we have relaxed the COVID measures for visitors and wearing face masks is now voluntary. (We reserve the right to require masks to be worn in the future based on the number of community infections.) However, we do ask that you do not come on campus if you are feeling unwell or have a temperature.
To book a visit:
Please complete the form below and note the following:
- Campus visits are generally available Monday through Wednesday at 9:30 a.m., although other times may be possible. Campus is closed at weekends and from December 17, 2022 through January 3, 2023.
- We recommend that, in order to visit on the day you prefer, appointments are booked as far in advance as possible.
- We will need a minimum of one week's notice prior to your arrival on campus.
- We aim to fulfill visit requests, but it must be noted that some times throughout the year can be busier than others and the date you want could already be booked by another alumnus/a.
Due to requirements from the UK Department for Education, the following security measures are in place for all visitors to our Thorpe campus, including our alumni. When you visit:
- Please bring some form of photo identification for each person in your party over the age of 18.
- All visitors to campus, including our alumni, are required to sign in at the Security Lodge on Ten Acre Lane and receive a visitor’s badge. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time.
- You will be escorted by a member of faculty or staff while on campus.
As always, we look forward to welcoming you back to campus. We hope to see you very soon!