Discover your path
We inspire a passion for learning throughout our day and boarding programs. Your children will be encouraged to take ownership of their learning and to contribute to their community.
We will help them develop independence, responsibility, respect and a sense of creativity as they discover their own pathway to the future.
TASIS England offers:
- Academic Year program for day (ages 3-18) and boarding (ages 13-18)
- Individualized learning to help your child reach their full potential
- Caring and nurturing faculty
- Supportive and engaged international community
- Fantastic choice of co-curricular activities
- Average class size of 12 to15
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Advanced Placement courses
- Excellent university placement in the UK, US, and worldwide
- Summer Program
OPEN EVENTS & CAMPUS VISITS
WHOLE SCHOOL OPEN MORNING
Saturday, 19 March, 9.30 - 11am GMT
Lower, Middle, and Upper School Campus Open Day
BOOK A PERSONAL VISIT ON CAMPUS
There is no better way to discover the magic of TASIS England than to see it for yourself. If you can visit our beautiful and safe campus in the village of Thorpe in the future – please do! We offer individual tours, year round, between Monday and Friday.
VIRTUAL EVENTS RECORDINGS AVAILABLE
Below is a list of the recording webinars available to watch on demand. Please complete the form to view the webinar that is relevant to you.
- Whole School Virtual Open Day | September 2021
- Lower & Middle School Virtual Open Day | May 2021
- Middle & Upper School Virtual Open Day | May 2021
- The Lifelong Benefits of Boarding Information Session
- Choose an Educational Pathway: AP or IB?
- Top Tips from the TASIS England Counselors
Interested in TASIS? Inquire Now
Please complete the form below so that we can provide you with further information about TASIS England.
Located near the London area:
- Situated in the charming village of Thorpe, Surrey
- 46-acre campus with extensive facilities set within beautiful grounds
- 25 minutes from Heathrow Airport
- 35 minutes from central London