- What are TASIS boarders like?
- Do I have to attend all the meals?
- Can I choose my room or my dormitory?
- How many students occupy a room?
- Do I need pocket money?
- Where do I keep valuables?
- Is bedding provided?
- How I do my laundry?
- Do I need a mobile phone?
- When and where do I study?
- Is there a School uniform?
- What if I need to buy something?
- What happens on the weekends?
- Is there an airport transfer service?
- Is the School open over the holidays?
- When may boarders leave for the holidays?
- How does a student check out from campus on the weekend?
- What happens if a student needs to check out on a weeknight?
Information for Parents
How do I arrange a visit to the School and my child’s dorm?
Please call the Head of Boarding (+44 1932 582 326) to arrange a visit.
How do I monitor my child’s academic performance?
Academic progress can be monitored on the LMS (online grade book) to which parents will have direct access through a Login and password. This information is sent early in the academic year.
How do I monitor my child’s personal wellbeing?
The Head and Deputy Head of Boarding are the main points of contact for boarding related issues. Dorm Parents also play an important role in your child’s life, and they will write within the first few weeks of the start of the year to introduce themselves.