We offer our day students an excellent busing service to/from the TASIS England campus.
TASIS England is pleased to provide door-to-door busing services to our families whose children are in Kindergarten or above and who live in the four busing areas described below. The busing services for the West London, Putney, and Wimbledon routes are available to students in Grades 3 to 12 only and each picks up and drops off at a single, safe location. Please refer to the drop-down lists below for full details.
There is an additional cost for this service, and a 5% discount per child is given to all families with more than one child using the bus service. For current information on the fees, please contact the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Busing Area 1 - Surrey and Middlesex (2 miles)
- Busing Area 2 - Surrey, Middlesex, and Berkshire (2-8 miles)
- Busing Area 3 - Surrey, Middlesex, Berkshire, and Buckinghamshire (8+ miles)
- Busing Area 4 - Beaconsfield, Richmond, Teddington, and Twickenham
- Shuttle Service to/from Virginia Water Station
- West London, Putney and Wimbledon Routes
Please Note: There is a period of 14 days from the start of the semester in which families may cancel the busing service. After this period, the busing fee is not refundable. If cancellation is made within the 14-day trial period, payment for busing services provided during this time is requested.